Transfiguration Academy operates on a trimester basis. Mid-way through each trimester, parents receive progress reports to keep informed on their children’s work. Students in grades 4-8 and their parents can also easily track their progress through Power School.
Please visit: https://psrcan.psisjs.com/public/home.html to access your child’s reports.
At Transfiguration Academy, we want all of our students to be challenged and feel a sense of accomplishment. One visible and concrete symbol of academic achievement is the attainment of the honor roll. The honor roll at Transfiguration Academy includes the following:
Principal’s List (Grades 4 – 8)
To be eligible, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Maintain an A+ in all academic areas and sub-headings of Religion, Reading, Language Arts, Spelling, Math, Social Studies, World Language, and Science.
- Have all O’s or S’s in Cultural Development (Music, Art, Physical Education and Technology)
- Have NO U or I in Personal Development (i.e. behavior, obey school rules in the classroom, hallways, cafeteria and playground, etc.)
- No more than three (3) consecutive or five (5) total unexcused absences in a marking period.
- Have no more than 2 unexcused tardiness slips in a marking period.
First Honors (Grades 4 – 8)
Awarded to a student who has achieved all A’s or A+’s and only one B+ in all major subject areas and achieved the criteria stated in areas B to E under Principal’s List.
Second Honors (Grade 4 – 8)
Awarded to a student who achieved all B’s and better in all major subject areas and achieved the criteria stated in areas B to E under Principal’s List.