Thank you for your interest in Transfiguration Academy. Registration for all classes is on-going. We accept transfer students and welcome students from all backgrounds and faiths. Please see below for information on the documents required and tuition fees and schedules.
For new students who want to register, please click here .
If you have any other inquiry, please click here and we will respond right away.
Tuition & Fees
For information about 2020/21 tuition rates, please download:
Transfiguration Academy uses Smart Tuition to manage tuition payments. Parents can select the option to have tuition direct debited from their banking account or charged to their credit card. Please complete the form below as part of registration.
Child must be the proper age for the grade by October 1st.:
- For Pre-K: 3 years old, 4 years old
- For K: 5 years old
- For First Grade: 6 years old
- Birth certificate as proof of age.
- Baptismal Certificate and Certificate of Sacraments already received (if applicable, not applicable for non-Christian students ).
- Copy of current Immunizations and a complete physical before entering school in September.
- Copy of latest report card for Grades 1-8 with the Standardized test scores, (except Kindergarten and Pre-K).
- Transfer documents from previous school.